Thursday 13 May 2010

Today - Acension

What more to say?

As Believers we should just take the time to reflect on what Jesus did and whom He is.

Joh 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given to me to be with me, to be where I am. I want them to see my glory, which you gave me because you loved me before the world was made.

Do you believe that God the Father, God the Son & God the Spirit is indeed one? Most of John 17 gives to a good idea that They are. In any event, as Believers , we should believe in faith, by disclosure of the Living Word, that it is indeed true.

More in interesting is verse 24 ( stated above). Jesus, Son of GOD existed even before the word was made, and Jesus soke the word according to Gen 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light!" So there was light.

Have you stopped to think, to imagine to plan, direct and offer your own son (child)? Are you an Abraham, prepared by faith to offer Isaac (your child)?

Care to pray with me?

Thank you God, that you care, that you have planned and know what you intend with me and my life, that the hairs on my head are counted. Holy Holy Holy God Father you are!!!! Thank you God for becoming man, being Jesus Christ, being the Son of God. Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you for your obedience and thank you for your blood. You are King above all Kings , you are my Redeemer, you are my High Priest! I love you!! Amen & Amen

No comments: